Make a difference! Volunteer!
Volunteers are a vital part of our organization and our community.
Who are our volunteers?
Our volunteers are former/ current Head Start parents and concerned members of the community.
What will I do as a volunteer for Head Start?
Some examples of activities performed by our volunteers are:
- Reading stories to children, singing songs and assisting with art activities
- Helping supervise children during outdoor play
- Assisting with meal times, field trips and special events
Please let us know if you have additional ideas on how you can enrich our organization.
What will I do as a volunteer for Healthy Families?
- Welcome baby hospital visits
- Start a playgroup in your community
- Help organize a fundraiser or family event for Healthy Start ~ Healthy Family
What is the time commitment?
Daily help in the classroom and one-time projects are equally welcomed. No commitment is too small or too large. Your support is greatly appreciated.